
Week 17- February 9th- 15th
Week 18- February 16th -22nd
*We were in Arizona from the 10th-20th. So, I just grabbed a few photos from the trip. See ALL the photos in a separate Arizona post.
Prior to leaving for Arizona, she was SO CLOSE to rolling over. I thought she would for sure figure it out while we were there, but she did not. Maybe next week. She has, however, found thumb a few times, and sometimes other fingers to suck or chew on.
We flew to Arizona, with Caroline as a lap child, and she was great on plane. She only fussed when she was hungry, which I can't complain about. She was in a really good mood, actually, because she just has been these last few weeks. She is so HAPPY, and she continues to be super giggly.
While in Arizona, she had a few more firsts:
1. Swimming for the first time.
2. First Valentine's Day
3. Cutting her first tooth.

With Aunt Barb
A fairly good family photo.
Stride Rite was closing... This is one pair of 70% off shoes that I picked up for Caroline.
First Valentine's Day
First time in the pool.
After swimming, they were all so cold that I threw them in the tub together.
Caroline met Great-Great Aunt Marc.



















No comments:
Post a Comment