Thursday, February 9, 2017

Caroline- Week 16





February 2nd- 8th

* Disclaimer: I did not do a good job of taking pictures this week. 

Caroline is starting to dis-like extended periods of time in her car seat. This makes the trusty "We can do that because Caroline will sleep" logic a little less predictable. I cannot complain, really, because she has been such a good kiddo to bring anywhere. She, actually, still is a really good kiddo to bring along. It just requires that we stop a while, let her out to stretch, and carry her now and then. 

Carrying her for long periods of time, however, is getting a little more difficult, as she is getting SO HEAVY!  I jumped on the scale the other day to see what she weighed, and I think she is around 17 pounds. YIKES! She misses very few meals, so I guess that makes sense.

Last- She has been GIGGLING so much this week. She almost has a baby cackle. It is so very infectious, and I can't wait to get it on video. When you go and get her in the morning, she is smiling so hard she starts to cackle. So much joy in one little girl!

 

 A trip to the St. Louis Zoo on a 55-60 degree February day.



Frisco Train Store with brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment