

January 26th- February 1st
This week went by super fast. I have to be honest, I did not write down any massive milestones, which makes me believe that this week was just "status quo".
Caroline is getting over a stuffy nose, but I must say she has been remarkably healthy in comparison to her brothers. I attribute that to a few possibilities:
1. We now live in Missouri- it is warmer and we get outside more in the winter months.
2. We live in a house that does not breed illness (which I think our old 1926 house did).
or
3. She is still getting 1/2 breast milk in each bottle, which means that I am still pumping. My goal is to make it to 4 months with her getting at least 1/3 to 1/2 breast milk in her daily bottles.
No matter the reason, I am VERY thankful that not only has she been really healthy, but the boys have been, too, for the last couple months. We have been getting outside in the warmer weather, which has been good for all of us. Caroline seems to enjoy the fresh air.
Bowling with the Borcherdings.
My legs get stuck in this Bumbo, but that is the Gregory way.








No comments:
Post a Comment