Harrison went to the State Fair last year, but was honestly just along for the ride at that point. So, this year was much more exciting for him, and a little more chaotic for everyone else involved. Grandma Gayle and uncle Eric came with us, then took Harry home for the evening so Bryan and I could enjoy the fair, too. As always, it was one of my favorite days of the year! I just can't believe I didn't take a single picture of any of the yummy fair food that we ate! What was I thinking?
As always, I will narrate through the pictures.

We started off with the bunnies. Since Harry has a bunny book that we read regularly, he was really excited to see them. He could not keep his hands off the cages.

He really didn't know what to think about petting the bunny...

The geese were SO LOUD!!! Harrison was laughing at them in this picture.

Next it was off to the chickens and sheep. There was lots of pointing, but I am not sure he knew what he was pointing at :)

Between the parade, the animal barns, and watching them walk by in the street, Harrison finally learned to say HORSE!!! Auntie Leah and auntie Heidi will be so proud. When we got home, he picked his horse magnet off the fridge, brought it to me and said, "horse." LOVE.

I remember my grandpa taking me to the carousel numerous times every year. I loved it! I think that Harrison must have gotten his love of the carousel from me. When it started to move, he was most interested in the mechanical side of how they were moving, but as he rode, he started to say "wee" every time it came down. Of course, he cried when I made him get off...the world was over until he saw his truck.

With grandma Gayle.

Pointed at the cow and said, "truck", because he liked the truck that was pulling it!

Grandma Gayle and uncle Eric sitting to watch the parade.

On our way to the car...definitely time to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment