Thursday, September 9, 2010

Harrison- Week 16


This week, we believe (or have been told by the pediatrician) that Harrison is teething! According to them, he has all the classic symptoms: low fever, gnawing, drooling, fussiness, refusing to eat, and up more at night! It has been a rude awakening, since we have had such a happy boy. I am hoping that we are able to find some good ways to soothe him...sooner rather than later!
In other news, Harry is eating rice like a champ! He seems to like it. We are excited to introduce some new foods in a few weeks! He continues to be frustrated by the hand/mouth coordination, but is getting better everyday. He is GREAT at grasping rings and getting them into his mouth. I am finding it harder to get a bunch of pictures when he is not with me all day. So, I think I will send a camera with to daycare :)






Some pictures from my cousins Kyle and Christy's for Labor Day! More pictures to come from this!!





On mom and dads bed.


SWINGING!

Well, that is obvious...



Enjoying some more rice!



Changing table entertainment.


Chewing on his teether.

Daddy has been assisting Harrison with his Yo Gabba Gabba obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment