
Back to work this week.
If anything, going back to work gave me a new appreciation for how much I really do like my job. I don't think that I could have gone back to work if I didn't. I also feel the need to make sure that every minute I am not with Bryan and Harry, I am doing something worthwhile.
I thought it would be awful, but he did great, and I only shed a few tears. He was able to hang out with his cousin, and Grandma even brought him for lunch with me on Wednesday. Daddy got to be involved by picking him up at auntie Erika's (and uncle Kevin's). Since starting 'daycare', he has become a little more needy at night. I am hoping that I can balance giving in and not make him a "clingy" baby. It's hard when I miss him all day, so I want to snuggle (and that is what he wants, too).
We started trying some baby rice at dinner this week. It is a little early, but he is a hungry boy! Harrison is doing O.K., but I think that it is more about learning how to eat, than actually getting much to eat. We need to practice eating for the more tasty food to come! He has been OBSESSED with standing up, as well as the continuing battle to figure out how to join what is in his hand with his mouth!
Sleeping with Daddy!"Mom, I think you put these on wrong!"

SO BIG!!
Harry's lookout at Grandma and Grandpa Blom's.
No comments:
Post a Comment