(we really did not want to sit for pictures this week)
I bought a new-to-us car seat this week. We had originally bought the Chicco Keyfit...LOVE IT! However, we bought the one with a 22lb. weight limit, instead of the 30 lb. Now that we have an 18+ lb. 4 month old, we were looking at having to take him in and out of a car seat in the winter months, bundled like the kid in Christmas Story, rather than using a carrier car seat. In comes my love of Craigslist. I had sworn that I would never buy a used car seat, but the situation was perfect, the seat was in awesome condition, and the price was even better (as in 1/4 of the price new...and now grandma and grandpa have a base, too). Plus, it was orange, which is one of Harry's favorite colors! We hope that it will work until the end of winter...
Otherwise, this week was more restful and calm, which we all needed! Harrison tried Sweet Potatoes and Bananas~ again, both yummy in his eyes. We have been soaking up the wonderful fall air, since it will leave all too soon. We continue to be amazed at what new things Harry is trying. He finally got his foot to his mouth, but the fanfare and excitement were not all that I had hoped they would be. It was kind of like 'whatever'. He is starting to squirm on his changing table, and bouncy chair. So, the days of just letting him hang out are over!

Daddy snuggling with Harry.

I came home to find Harrison helping dad mow the lawn and polish some hubcaps!
A picture with mom...hard to find since I am usually behind the camera!Hanging with big 'fur sister', Rosie Mae.





Pictures from 'Adventures with Aunt Erika' (and cousin Jeremiah, too).

Celebrating Grandpa's Birthday...the same place we told them about Harry last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment