It is hard to believe that Harrison is 4 months this week!! Where has the time gone?
He was great his appointment, and he is a growing boy! Still in the 90th percentile, but not at the 95th anymore.
STATS:
17lbs. 14oz.
26 1/2 inches
We introduced peas this week, after talking with the pediatrician. He seemed to like them. In fact, he liked them SO much that he ate himself to sleep in his high chair the first time he tried them!! I had a rehearsal for a wedding Katie's wedding on Thursday, and I have come to a conclusion... I HATE LEAVING HIM! Yup, I am one of 'those' moms. I had no idea why anyone would give up time with their adult friends after having been with the baby all week, but now I know where they are coming from. Maybe it would be different if I were a stay at home mom, but since I only see him for 3 or 4 hours per day on weekdays, it is hard to justify giving up that time. The wedding, however, was worth it.
Harrison is still changing into his fussy britches at about 6pm. We are unsure where it is coming from, but hopeful that is "a phase", which he will outgrow soon. It would be nice if he were happy during the few moments we have together during the week.
Hanging out in the Excersaucer!
Ridin' in the Car
He LOVES to stay wrapped up in his towel. More than anything, he wants to EAT it!!
So tired after his shots.
Still smiling after the shots.


Chillin' on the couch!
No comments:
Post a Comment