Week 34-October 22nd- 28th &Week 35- October 29th- November 4th: I decided to put two weeks together because 1st) I was horrible at remembering weekly pictures, and Halloween is such a big part of week 35, there isn't that much more to talk about that week!
For Silas' first Halloween, we started with pumpkin carving at home. He was an interested observer from the safety of his high chair. He would have LOVED to be in all the gunk (unlike his big brother), but we though that could wait until next year. Next, we went to the Halloween Carnival at Church with cousins Jeremiah and Carson. The older kid always seem to enjoy this more, but many folks thought the matching dragons were adorable :)
FIRST HALLOWEEN! On the night of Halloween, Harrison wanted to be a knight. He called it a dragon slayer, which was a little disturbing since his little brother was a dragon, but I don't think he even knew what it meant. Needless to say, the costumes were s big hit, even though Silas only made it for a few houses before going home to hand out candy with mom.
Silas has been UP A TON- BOO :( That is scary to any parent. Especially when you both working full-time. I really do LOVE my job, but this working with two little kids is for the birds! Hopefully we can make a change once Bryan changes jobs.
Grandma and grandpa taught Silas to do "up high" or "so big". Sometimes he gets confused and puts both hands up to wave "hi", but we will take it!
This is the cheesy smile you get when you clap for him. He can't figure it out yet, but I can tell that he is working on it really hard!
Crawling around!
~The BROTHERS DRAGON~
"YUCK!"
Harrison drew a face on his pumpkin, then we helped cut it out. I think it turned out super cute!
Silas really just wanted to eat his pumpkin!
Dad's Pumpkin

Mom's Pumpkin
Harrison's Pumpkin
Silas' Pumpkin

Trick or Treating with the Dragon, and the "Dragon Slayer" (as Harrison calls it, or a "Knight to save the Dragon", as we call it).














No comments:
Post a Comment