Saturday, October 25, 2014

Silas- Week 33



October 15th- 21st: Silas has more teeth coming in!! Tooth #5 has pushed through and #6 is close! We can also see tooth #7 and tooth #8 working their way through. All of these teeth call for more real food meals. Over MEA, when I am home more, I decided to start Silas on eating three formula-free meals. He seems to care much less for formula during the day, and wants to eat all that he can at night.

Finally getting over his cold, and seems to be happier and healthier. He was always a happy baby, but now he is a super-happy baby!!

Funny This Week:
Since Silas learned to sit up, he has been struggling to learn how to lay back down from sitting. He sat for over an hour crying in his crib, no SCREAMING. He was so over tired, we could have put him down 100 times and he would have hat up. He finally fell asleep, folded in half, from sitting, up. Such a silly napper!

So many good pictures this week, I couldn't pick just one!









"Mom, I m NOT listening to you!" And... it is time to move my crib mattress down!




See..he CAN (sorta) crawl. But now that he can sit up, he would rather go a step or two and sit up. People say it takes more balance to sit up from his tummy than to crawl. He just likes to do things in his own time.











I can remember Harrison playing about the same... Sitting on the floor with his basket full of toys!




 Sometimes, just sometimes, big brother will play with Silas. It is more common, however, at this age, for them to just be in the same room :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment