November 12th- 18th: Tooth Count: 6 (#7 is coming in)
This week, Silas started doing one of my favorite things. When we come into his room, he is standing up in his crib waiting for us, so happy! I am not sure why I love that, but I do... it is one of the milestones I wait for. Of course, this required us to move the crib down one level, so that he doesn't stand up and flip over the side rail. Details.
Silas is CRAZY ALL OVER THE PLACE! He is still using a combination of crawling and army-crawling, mixed with some furniture walking. Needless to say, he can get anywhere that he wants to get.
I was sick most of this week, so Bryan has been on full-time dad duty. So, he has gotten to spend a lot of time with dad, which they both love. This also called for a lot of opportunities to get two things done at once, including bath time. We don't always do baths together, because Silas tends to be more splashy and naughty when he is with his brother, but they have fun.
Silas LOVES bath time. His brother doesn't always love sharing the bath with this splash-monster, but they seem to make it work.

He would not nap in his crib this day when grandma and grandpa were here. He preferred sleeping with grandpa Jon, and would only stop coughing long enough to nap with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment