Week 20- July 16th- 22nd & Week 21- July 23rd- 29th: I smashed another two posts together... The joys of being a second child :)
Silas has tried all the veggies (sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, green beans and peas), so we are starting to add in breakfast with a fruit. As expected, he is a much bigger fan of fruit. I have been waking the boys one or two days a week at school time, just to make sure I can plan what time we need to get going to get out the door. I have learned that Silas is much more of a morning person than Harrison will ever be.
The mornings we get up early, we have been going to the Y to swim. Harrison has always been a fan of the water, but I didn't know how much Silas would like it at such a young age. I think we will have to do swimming lessons with both boys this fall.
Silas has been getting better at bringing things to his mouth. He has taken a special liking to his "silky". He has a small square thin blanket piece wrapped in satin edging. This gets very dirty, very quickly, so I cut apart another blanket and made 3 extra silky's, along with two "taggie" blankets, as he is a much bigger fan of those type of things than Harry ever was. I also pulled out a couple toys that have blocks on wires. He has a particular fondness for one that can be stuck on his high chair tray after he is done with his breakfast or dinner. Another toy that his brother, until now, had absolutely no interest in. Go figure.
Harrison had a GREAT time swimming at the family reunion!
Silas with great grandpa!
Family
Silas with grandma Gayle.
I made some green bean baby food from the farmers market. YUM!!
A few rare shots of baby brother at the splash pad!
Trying all sorts of new foods.
Do I have to wear clothes??
Photo session for these two weeks... Again, photo bombed by big brother!
Fun at the Splash Pad.











No comments:
Post a Comment