Saturday, July 19, 2014

Silas- Week 19



July 9th-15th: This week Silas started to realize that we were not trying to poison him with baby rice, and he got a little more accepting of it. He does still, however, use his tongue after every bite to spit just a little out.  Then, he showers you when he is finished (which isn't always when you are done feeding him, but it is progress).  We introduced sweet potatoes yesterday, and that seemed to make him MUCH more willing to eat. Since it is one day into food, I will update more on that next week.

He is SOOO happy to spend time on his tummy. Silas has really started to embrace tummy time with his PT, and he is doing such a great job rolling from back to tummy. But tummy to back- that is another story. I think he can physically do it, but prefers to just scream on the floor, crib, grass, etc..., when he needs help rolling back over. Hopefully it is short lived!

Speaking of short lived, we are packing away all 6 month clothing, and moving onto 9 month. I have a feeling that this will be a very quick blip through 9 month clothing, as he is already pushing his feet tight against the feet in his PJ's. I got out some 12 month PJ's and he is fitting in them right now...WHAT??!! At least I already have everything in the next size.













We watched the Maple Grove parade at grandma and grandpa's house. Harrison thought it was GREAT (of course, the candy helps). Silas...well, he just got a little exhausted by it all.





Just another day. Sucking his thumb and sleeping with his GlowWorm :)





Footie, Footies.... LUNCH IN!!!


Good Morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment