Harrison is definitely getting to be a big(ger) boy. We put his big boy car seats in our cars, and he really likes to ride in them. He can sit a little higher and see himself in his mirror, too. Yet another little baby thing that I will need to pack up and put away. I feel like my basement is being taken over by baby stuff, and no that does not mean that it is time for another!!!
Swimming lessons were a go this week. Bryan says that he really enjoys them. They sing songs and splash around for 30 minutes...how can that not be fun? I can't wait to go and take pictures next week, especially because Bryan and Harry have almost matching swim suits.
This past weekend, we got together with Kamryn, Jill and Mary while the boys worked on the car. Little miss Mary was the perfect host, but Harrison was trying to tear her house down! He is into so much these days! Luckily, he found some prolonged entertainment in the doors of the fireplace- that open and close so nicely!
Other news this week- Harrison learned to high five at Auntie Erika's. He has yet to wave, properly, but now when I say, "hi", he tries to high five. So, we are getting closer. We also noticed that Harry is grooving to music a little more. He has a little bouncing thing that he does when he is "dancing". Too cute, and it seems that he might even be on the beat.
Tooth Count: We are up to 8 teeth this week, four on top and four on the bottom. I think we might start using baby toothpaste with his toothbrush soon.



Visiting with Mary.
No comments:
Post a Comment