Saturday, January 29, 2011

Harrison- Week 36...and SICK!

Harrison is MIA this week.

This week started with Harrison spiking a 103.7 fever at midnight on Saturday morning. I called the nurse line, and they told us to wait until morning (especially since I had Strep the week before). The fever topped out at 104.1 right before the doctor opened in the morning. We got the "all clear" when just looking/listening to him, but the Strep test came back negative. So, after blood work and chest x-rays, we found out that Harrison actually had Pneumonia!! He had been fighting a cough for a while, but had been to the doctor the end of December and nothing then. So, we spent the weekend snuggled up and not sleeping much.

During the week, Grandma came to be with Harrison on Monday. He was getting back to his normal self...but wanted to snuggle a lot. By Tuesday, I was sick again!! So, I was home with Harry on Tuesday and Wednesday. Bryan was such a big help, even getting up for most of the night shifts with Harrison so I could get some sleep. Plus, Harrison HATED the smell of the Vapor Rub that I had on.

Luckily, Harrison was eating more, and sleeping better by Thursday, just in time for the weekend! Not much more to post...that made for a busy enough week!! Needless to say, there were not many pictures from this week, either.

Looking pretty pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment