Thursday, January 20, 2011

Harrison- Week 35


This week our little boy is 8 months old! WHAT??!!!

Harrison is officially standing up on EVERYTHING and CRAWLING!!! He is getting so much confidence and rarely cries when he has minor falls or tips. He has started to revert to not drinking much formula during the day (I think he is just too busy working on his new moves), consequently, he has been up a lot at nigh again. I was thinking that maybe there is an 8 month growth spurt, too? I hope so! He was just starting to get this whole sleeping at night thing down.

Over the weekend, we watched Jeremiah while Erika was at work. On Sunday, we made a trip to the Mall of America to give the boys a new view. We got there while the stores were closed to walk a little. Then, we shopped and ate lunch (all four of us) at Friday's. At home, the boys perfected standing up and moving around like champs!

I had Monday off from school, but it was not all fun and games! I actually came down with Strep Throat. Luckily, Grandma Gayle was able and, of course, willing to come and get Harrison for the remainder of the day. I was able to stay home on Tuesday to get caught up on sleep/lets the 24-hour contagious period wear off while Harry was at aunt Erika's. I just hope I did not get the boys sick!

Bryan's slippers were a favorite of both boys!




Jeremiah and Harrison after breakfast.



"But mom, I want your camera!!!"



Homemade cantaloupe and peach vanilla baby food. Harrison also tried some cantaloupe in his chewie...he is not a big fan of that thing.


Harrison LOVES his activity table!!!

Hanging out in the high chair after lunch. This is one of my favorite times. He is so happy, and playful, and CONTAINED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment