
July 20-26th
Caroline is babbling more- mama, dada, baba are the most recognizable words. She is also fairly reliably doing "So Big" by lifting her hands over her head after we ask "how big is Caroline?".
She is starting to love being read to. While I read books to her throughout the day, she is still in our bedroom, so we have not been as good about adding reading into her bedtime routine, as we didn't have books in our room until I noticed that last week. Since then, she has been obsessed with turning pages and touching books. One thing she likes more than being read to is being sung to, which her mama loves.
She can remember which toys you take from her, and hide, which has been both a fun game to her brothers and a frustrating game for her. We are working on it.
Since coming home from Minnesota, she has not been sleeping as well. She goes to bed around 7:15, and sleeps until 4:00-4:30, but never past 4:30 am. She eats, and goes back to sleep. We have weaned the amount of formula, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The saving grace- she is our last baby, so I am OK with soaking up late night (or early morning) wake-ups. Plus, now I am home during the day so I am not going off to work exhausted.
Watching her brothers at Magic House.
Ladies lunch while the boys were playing.







No comments:
Post a Comment