Bryan got a call that we had been waiting for! He is accepting a new job that will move us to St. Louis, Missouri! We are excited to go on this new adventure.
The adventure, however, includes Bryan living in L.A. for 2 months while I sell our house, pack our house, keep the boys fed, clean and alive, while pregnant and looking for houses/neighborhood/schools in Missouri online.
We put the house on the market the last day of the school year (my last for a while, as I am going to be staying at home in Missouri), and it sold in 24 hours! Two weeks later, I flew to St. Louis, with my parents and Harry, to buy a house. Found and bought one there in 24 hours, as well.
All that is left is packing, closing, and moving! Silas is too young to understand fully what is going on, but I think Harrison goes between being excited, worried and sad. I think the fact that he got to go and help pick out the house was a huge step towards him being more excited. They had Target and Chipotle, so he seems to think it will be OK.
Say goodbye to our old house---
And hello to it's big sister- our new house---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment