Saturday, May 17, 2014

Silas- Week 10



May 7th- 13th: Silas spent this week helping me prepare for Harrison's 4th birthday, and our trip to Charleston. So, I really don't have a ton to write about, other than he is such a laid back baby... willing to endure hours shopping and a trip to Chucky Cheese with only a few little peeps when we may or may not have forgotten how long it had been since he last ate.

He has been such a JOY! He loves watching his big brother, and he is becoming more interested in everything around him everyday. He is happy to just be with everyone, even if the attention isn't always on him (which is good when big brother is counting down the days to turning 4, so he gets to be the big shot this week). We did, however, get a day of just mommy and Silas, so I was able to focus all my attention on just him. Any time, one-on-one, with either of my boys is just a blessing!

He is a good eater, a BIG eater, and I because of this I started to wean him off breast milk. I am now producing only 1/3 of what he eats and that is amount is decreasing on its own. It has been an easier road than Harrison was, as far as feeding has been concerned, but spending so much time pumping to get so little breast milk is just not fair to anybody. I am happy to have made it this far considering my history :)







Time with Sophie!! He can almost grab her by himself. 


It is the first of a few different birthday celebrations for Harrison! Silas spent a lot of time with grandma Gayle, while the rest of us played games with the (almost) birthday boy!













No joke- We have no birthday photos (yet) of our family with Harrison for his 4th birthday! We do, however, have a TON of photos to post on Harrison's birthday page. Hopefully that will be up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment