After trying to put together Harrison's spring photos, I realized that there were WAY too many pictures from Easter. So, I decided to separate them into one post.
We celebrated Easter morning with my family at our house after attending our church for services.
The kiddos opened Easter baskets, and when I say kiddos, I mean that Harrison opened everything for both of the boys. At least he showed Silas the things that he received from the bunny :)
** This was Crayola bath fingerprint soap. This was the subject of a call to Poison Control, after I found a Harrison with a purple mouthful while taking a bath on a particularly stressful day. They always know when to pick the exact right (or wrong, actually) time to try these things out!!
The meal was breakfast. We used a few of grandma Gerry's dishes, in her memory.
Grandpa and Harrison played with GAK while we waited for brunch to be finished. Only a little got stuck in the carpet :)
Silas... Well, he napped!
Harrison hunted for eggs in the backyard. He was so sweet, and even asked to make a basket for Silas, too.
He divided the "loot" and gave half the coins to Silas...
...Silas was very concerned.
Last, Bryan hung up the birdhouse that grandpa and Harrison made.
Grandpa explaining the "rules".
And the hunt begins!!

Silas spent quality time with both grandparents and cousin Lydia while the other kiddos played.





































No comments:
Post a Comment