Saturday, January 12, 2013

The JOY of Christmas- 2012

The idea of a child at Christmas is just exciting. I had to rein myself in with presents and remember that (as cliche as it sounds) Jesus is the reason for the season, and help Harrison remember that, too. I wrote a lot about Christmas in my last post, so I will stick to narrating photos on this post. We hope you had an amazing Christmas.


I have always loved how my parents house looks at Christmas time.


Playing with uncle Eric and some of his old toys.







All of the "boys" got LED headlamps. YIKES!!!










Harrison got a kitchen from grandma and grandpa. He has been cooking up a STORM ever since. 





We visited the great-grandparents over winter break. Harrison helped great-grandma Pat open some presents.








We had dinner at my aunt and uncle's house, and shared some old photos with great-grandma Gerry and great-grandpa Phil. 











Last, we celebrated with a sled ride, some stories and music at grandma and grandpa G's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment