STATE FAIR!!!
As always, we went to the State Fair this year. Grandma, Eric and Jeremiah joined the festivities for the day. We made it from 8am to 2pm, pretty good with 2 toddlers. Harry even took an hour-long nap in the stroller! I will narrate through pictures. Though I have to admit, I am sad that I did not take ANY food pictures! Harry did talk about the Fair for a week after, so grandma even brought him back when I was at school the first week.
The boys had a great time in the cattle barn. I think they were surprised by how close they could get to cows (and maybe a little apprehensive, too).
Seeing the REAL lambies!!
Best way to see the fair...I want a grown-up stroller.
Petting the bunnies.
We had to take a rode on the carousel.
The tractors were a big hit...
...I think they might have even been a bigger hit than the rides, but they did really like the rides, too!
I HAVE PICTURES TO GET FROM GRANDMA, BUT I WILL HAVE TO POST THOSE IN A FEW DAYS!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment