Thursday, February 10, 2011

Harrison- Week 38

This week has been a COLD one in Minnesota.
We barely made into positive numbers the beginning of the week, and the rest of the week has been barely climbing to the low teens. Consequently, we have been hunkered down at home.

Harrison has enjoyed playing with a few new toys this week. I took out his crawling tunnel and a couple other toys from a stash for when he was a little older. He will probably like these toys better come summer, but we needed something to give a little stimulation to our little man stuck inside. I took Harrison to Target on Thursday this week, and I bundled him up and carried him in outside of his car seat to sit in the front of the cart like a big boy. It was so funny because he acted like I had brought him to the most amazing amusement park for babies in the entire world. I can tell we are all getting a little sitr crazy when an hour at Target makes us both giddy!

We think that Harrison is starting to understand the idea of waving hello (or it has happened a few times that waving and the word one of us saying "hi" are together)!! I walked in to the house one day this past week and he was sitting on his scooter (which he just sits on, then gracefully falls off of) and he lifted one hand of the handle and started waving it when I said "Hi". I am not sure if it was a fluke ore not, but he has done it a couple times since. So, I choose to believe that it was the 'real' thing.

We had Harrison's 9 month pictures taken this past weekend by Aleah at Created By Me Photography. They are going to be AMAZING!!! He looks like such a big boy in the few that we have seen. I posted a couple below for you to get a sneak peak.



A few photos from his 9 month pictures.


I swear that Harrison was waving at me when I came home today. It could have just been that he was excited, but still had to hold on to his scooter.


This is the tunnel that we brought out. I think that it will be a much bigger hit in a few months, but Harrison thought that it was fantastic that Rosie would go through the tunnel, too.

Partially bundled up for our adventure.
Playing in the kitchen with mom and some of the "new" toys.


First, pulling my shirt off the chair was fun. That is until I got the camera out. Now, it is his mission to crawl after me and try to get the camera neck strap...


Trying the new baby food. Verdict- so much less messy and so yummy!!!


A video from the new camera Grandma and Grandpa bought us! Now we can give them their flip
camera back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment