Harrison is 5 weeks! Biggest news this week: we helped Daddy and the Grandpa's celebrate their first fathers day with Harrison. Harrison even helped me pick out a yummy cake for the occasion (OK he came in the store with me).
Harry has started to like the baby Bjorn...especially when it is accompanied by time with dad in the garage or the yard! Trees seem to be his new favorite thing, and he gets to see a lot of them on our outings. I think that perhaps Target should have reserved parking for us- considering the amount of both time and money we have been spending there! We also attended our first Back to the 50's car show as a family. He stayed for 6 hours on Friday night, and 7 hours on Saturday night. He was even sleeping through revving engines by the end of the weekend!
A HUGE thing this week- we discovered the NAP NANNY!!! The first night we used it, Harry slept for five hours straight (and yes, in our house that is a lot)! Harry has also started to 'honk' a little less when he eats bottles. I stopped breast feeding last week, and we changed formulas, and I think the combination has made his tummy a little less upset.
El Lorro with Auntue Enin!
Oh, Nap Nanny!!
I LOVE MY NEW SWING, too!!!
Lunch with Great-Grandma Pat, and Aunt Sandy
Harrison to Mom: "Do we live at Target?"
Back to the 50's
Fathers Day Celebrations
No comments:
Post a Comment