Harry is 4 WEEKS OLD!!! We can't believe how fast the time has gone. Everyone told us that right around 4 weeks I would start feeling more like myself, and that it just seems to start feeling more natural. I would have to say that everyone was right! Now, I know here is nothing magical about "four weeks", but I think it is the amount of time it took for all of us to get situated. Everyone is used to the routine, or what resembles a routine, and getting more comfortable in their not-so-new roles.
I took Harrison in for the last day of school, as promised. Everyone was excited to meet him, and he was a superstar! He really enjoys being out and about! To get out of the house a little more, we started mom and baby classes this week. There are 6 other new mom's in the class that all had babies within a week of us. It seems like it will be a great place to share every week. Harry even likes all his new friends (even though he is the biggest in the class- I don't think anyone is intimidated).
We weighed Harrison this week- He is 12 lbs. already, and growing out of clothes! It is all going too fast!
Snuggling with dad on the couch!
Among the many things I love...how he has to hold your finger when he eats!
Swinging the day away.

Shopping with Mom
First time in the garage with Dad.
Playing makes me SO tired :)
With aunt Holly, cousin Jeremiah and Grandma Suzanne and Grandpa Walt.
No comments:
Post a Comment