Thursday, September 14, 2017

Caroline- 46 Weeks



September 7th- 13th

This baby is OBSESSED with her babies! Right now she has 2 small ones, but I suspect this will be a big item on her birthday wish list. She is very gentle with them, and she loves to point out their eyes and nose. She can even say "baby", which I believe is officially her first word.

She is moving more! She is pulling up on things, and can go from sitting to crawling, in no time- FLAT! She is fast, when she moves, and is a super fast army-crawling blondie.

Speaking of her blonde hair, I figured out that we can put her hair in a pony tail this week. Our friend, Heidi, and her daughters call the little pony on top-middle of  the head a whale spout. Caroline's is stick straight, so it is a little more like a blow torch.

She is getting annoyed with being in her crib when she is not sleeping, and I think she is hearing us more at night, so I think a move-out to her own room will be happening soon.








 Playing with EVERYTHING at the Transportation Museum. Including puting EVERYTHING in her mouth!








Lazy fall Sunday in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment