Thursday, January 5, 2017

Caroline- Weeks 10 and 11


 



 
 * This weekly photo is brought to you from Minnesota. We forgot the bunny, but she had an extra special outfit, so I think that will make up for it.

Week 10- December 22nd- 28th   
Week 11- December 29th- January 4th 


These 2 weeks were clumped together because we spent ALL of them back home in Minnesota. There will be posts from Christmas separate, but I wanted to make sure I put some Caroline photos here :)

We left for Minnesota, and the drive was blissful. Really. No joke. We made it the 4.25 hours to the hotel, and both Bryan and I felt like we could have kept driving (and maybe we should have because like true Missourians, we neglected to check the forecast for the next day through Iowa, but that is another story), but we just decided to stop, swim and tuck in for the night. Caroline was great. She slept for the first 2.5 hours, woke up to eat (in her carseat, only pulling over to burp and get a quick diaper change at the Swedish Museum). She slept the same in the hotel as at home and she handled the extra hour in the before mentioned snowstorm better than her brothers the next day.

In Minnesota, Caroline worked on some new skills. She is cooing more and really watching where people go, especially DADDY! She did get to meet a bunch of new people over break. Everyone thought she was adorable :)

Caroline went from eating 4 ounces to eating 5 ounces (requiring us to borrow some bigger bottles from Auntie Laura), and she went from size 1 to size 2 diapers while back in Minnesota. I also did a little bit of shopping for her, as she is quickly outgrowing her 3 month clothes, and I cant keep up!

She is getting better with neck support, thought she did not have any shortage of people to hold her. Tummy time is really not a favorite of hers. Anytime I roll her over, she lifts her head for a second, then lays it right back down in protest. We will work on her neck more while sitting, I think. She does have a heavy head to hold up!


 
Stopping quick at the Swedish Museum in Iowa. 


Meeting the Petersen's






Stocking from the farm :)
























 Meeting Great-Great Grandma!!

 Alli, and the AWESOME quilt she made for Caroline :)



 Bowling with the Christensen's


 She was as entertained as I was while the brothers and Daddy rode rides.


No comments:

Post a Comment