November 10th- 16th
This week, Caroline has made it up to 10lbs, 9 ounces. I
brought her into the doctor because the grunting is ALMOST CONSTANT. I suspect
she actually has some tummy issues, and that is causing the grunting, but he
disagrees. We will see…
In the meantime, we have figured out that she loves to sleep
on her tummy, which we let her do when she is downstairs with us, and we are
awake to check on her frequently. This is how I get anything done. If she is
sleeping on her back, she wants a pillow propping up her legs and she wakes
herself up every 20-30 minutes. On her tummy, she will sleep for 3 hours
straight. I suspect that she will sleep better at night once she can sleep on
her tummy, too.

Silas doesn't notice Caroline too much, but when he does he is pretty sweet and attentive. Luckily, Harrison is a really good big brother role model.
Silas adding the ABC's to the photo session.
The bottles that sister wanted... TOTALLY different from the 4 dozen Playtex bottles we already invested in for her brothers. AND, they all have 6 pieces to wash. Already fairly particular, and her own little lady.
The beloved lamb chair.
Smiling for Mommy's birthday :)












No comments:
Post a Comment