( I admit it...I forgot a photo this week. So, this was one from last week)
June 4th- June 10th: This week has been really fun! Silas and I were able to spend all morning, jut the two of us, for most of the week. Harrison was in Vacation Bible School in the mornings, so after we dropped him off, we had time to just relax and do Silas things... like have a nap in his crib at home (which he loves).
Silas also had his 3 month photos taken this week. He was a trooper, but not quite as "pliable" as his brother was. We decided to try and get a few of the same photos that we took with Harrison, and he was cooperative for one of them. We will take it!
Lastly, this week, Silas is DROOLING up a storm! We fear that he will, like his brother, be an early teether. He was just starting to get into a good sleeping pattern (through the night about once a week, sleeping from 9-5ish most of the week, with one random 2:30am wake up thrown in). So, we are worried that he might having more difficult nights. He has also given up, most of the time, on his mimi/paci, as he would rather chew on it. That could wind up being absolutely no fun. I will keep you posted!
BIG SMILES!!! He is even giggling now, too :)
Another new thing... We have a thumb sucker. We are starting to think that this is why he has been uninterested in a pacifier. He has what he wants attached to him!
Silas got this as a new toy this week. HE LOVES IT!!!
Hanging with Dad
"Mom, I don't think I am going to like rides when I grow up."
At Nickelodeon Universe with big brother Harry.

















No comments:
Post a Comment