Week 5 Photos... I had to do a cross-eyed photo :)
Week 6, and a smile!!
April 2nd- April 15th:
The last couple weeks have "blurred" together, and so I am going to post them together. But, don't worry...I did get separate photos for each of the weeks!
Silas is getting to be such a big boy. The biggest milestone over the past two weeks is that Silas is SMILING!!! Even bigger, he smiled at me (mom) first! He is selective, at this point, as to when he is willing to show you his toothless gum line, but when he does your heart melts.
I took Harrison and Silas to stay overnight at grandma and grandpa B's house. Though this is old hat for Harry, Silas was up to the new experience. He slept the same at their house as at home, so I think that it is safe to say he is a good sleeper. He has never been up more than twice from 10-6 since he came home form the hospital, which in our family is a GREAT sleeper :) He even gave mom and dad a 5 hour stretch last week.
Silas is still such an agreeable, good baby. He rarely cries, and 98% of the time when he does, he is hungry. We began laying him down drowsy right when he came home from the hospital, so he is happy to grunt himself to sleep. He is a VERY noisy sleeper, and we questioned if it was that he was swaddled for bedtime, but he makes the same noises swaddle or no swaddle, so we have learned that his 10-15 minutes of grunting/honing/snoring (think goose-pig-velociraptor) is simply how he calms down to sleep.
Luckily, Silas also has "Carcolepsy", and sleeps in his carseat like a champ. This makes going out during nap time that much easier.
Laying in the window at grandma and grandpa's house is a favorite of every baby!
My boys snuggling before bedtime.
Silas "watching" Harry at swimming.
Helping Harrison build a castle.
Most of the time, Silas is with for all the fun adventures that Harrison gets to go on. This time, I got a photo of him at Skyzone with Leah, Grace and Alex, just to prove he was there :)
Still loving his Mamaroo!
Sitting with mama.


No comments:
Post a Comment