Harrison spent Friday with grandma and grandpa Blom. I joined them for dinner out, and gave Bryan some time to work on projects at home. On Saturday, we went to the farmers market so I could pick some potted flowers for Mother's Day. I can honestly say that for my first Mother's Day I got exactly what I wanted, a yummy breakfast out, flowers and a nice long nap!!
We celebrated Mother's Day evening with my mom and dad, and great-grandma and great-grandpa. We ordered Chinese, as is traditions when great-grandma and great-grandpa come, and spent time enjoying the nice weather, which finally arrived! I even packed up fleece pants and unpacked the shorts! On Tuesday, Harrison went bare-foot in an shorts outfit. I LOVE the look of summer on a toddler!! He also got a haircut to match the warm weather- short, spiky and capable of forming into a faux hawk (though it will not styled like that very often). So grown-up!
Other than that, this week has been spent preparing for Harry's first birthday party. Errands, baking, orders, cleaning. So much fuss, but totally worth it.
Playing in his room- SO HANDSOME!

Getting his new haircut.
Grandma gave Harrison a stool to stand on at his window. Prior to the stool, Harry would drag his fan in front of the window, tip it over, and stand on top of it. He would stand there all day!!



Mother's Day. Grandpa would love for Harrison to wear this hat 24 hours a day, I am not so sure I am on board with that, but he is tolerating things on his head better, now.
No comments:
Post a Comment