Harrison and I spent the week test-running our summer routine. The weekend began with a quiet night at home watching the twins opener with Auntie Laura. Then, on Saturday, Harrison spent the entire day with Grandma and Grandpa Blom, so that Bryan and I could help Auntie Laura move and go out to celebrate Bryan's birthday that evening.
I planned a few fun outings for the week with Harrison. On Monday, we met Jon, Leah, Grace and Alex at the zoo for lunch and some animal fun. Unfortunately, the weather did no cooperate for us to visit the farm babies exhibit. We went on a few walks throughout the week, and stopped at the park to swing in the baby swing. This was, as it is with most children, a huge hit. Now, we just need to get his swing hung up in the backyard.
We had our weekly classes. I was finally able to go along to swimming this week and get pictures there. I knew Harry liked the water, but he spent almost the full 30 minutes smiling (except for when he is trying to float on his back- not a fan).
I have not taken Harrison on many errand runs lately, one of us usually stays home to play with him while the other runs out. So, it was 'interesting' to see how much his tolerance (I guess you could call it that) has changed for the every-day trips. He is obsessed with car keys, so that was very helpful at entertaining, but also scary as he was in charge of not losing our transportation home. Needless to say, we will have to carefully plan our errand runs more strategically this summer, as he has definitely decided that there is a very small time limit on being buckled into a cart.




FISHIES!!!Celebrating dad's (Bryan's) birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment