Thursday, December 23, 2010

Harrison- Week 31



This week has been such a fun week!! I am sure I will continue to have a really fun couple of weeks, as I am home with Harry until January 3rd!

Harrison is getting REALLY squirmy! He would much rather play on the floor, or in his excersaucer, than be held. I knew it was coming...
He is still NOT interested in crawling, but can make his way from one end of the room to the other in no time in his own way. He can pull up, when you hold out your hands, into a standing position. So, it is only a matter of time, I fear, before he can pull up on many things in the house. We will be doing some baby-proofing over my winter break from school.

On Sunday, we met Bryan's cousins (in town for the famous Bears-Vikings game) with Harrison. He always enjoys meeting new relatives. We also went on a consignment shopping "mission" to get a better stroller for Grandma and Grandpa to have to use. We had purchased one before we were parents (and you value totally different things once you know about the human you are going to put in the stroller). I happened to be in the right place at the right time! I got a Bumbleride Flyer stroller for about 85% off (and it was in AMAZING condition). So, now we just have to decide which stroller will go where! Even better, I traded in the old stroller and got money back on that!



New Stroller!




Playing on the floor with Daddy and puppy paws= AWESOME!!


"Are those my books down there mom?"

Loves his books!
PUPPY LOVE!!!
One of his favorite books- Harry the Dirty Dog.


This is how he prefers to sit in his crib and play. I am constantly moving him back, but he always comes right back to feet through the front!


I put Harrison in his crib when to play when I take a shower now. Even though he can't crawl, he still gets into plenty of trouble when we are not around. Hopefully this will be 'safe' for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment