There were too any to choose from this week, again!!
- Can I please take some pictures -
This week the weather got chilly! So, we started to bundle Harrison, which is both adorable and a pain in the rear! I am not sure how it happened (O.K., maybe I know, but I am in denial), but Harry has 6 hat and mitten sets that fit him THIS YEAR!! He almost has one for every day of the week!!! Another plus this week... with the change in weather, Bryan made space in the garage for my car, so scraping ice is not another event to add on to our already hectic mornings!!
Harrison has been talking a lot!! He has been using his 'm' and 'b' sounds...especially together when you are feeding him, which results in spitting (super funny, and messy). It is even more funny when I try to negotiate with a 5 month old. Sounds something like this...
Mommy: "Harry, please stop spitting on Mommy"
Harrison: "bbmmmbbb" (aka- I'm going to spit this squash on you and everywhere else).
I now see the reasoning behind purchasing an office chair mat for under your high chair!!!
We also celebrated Harrison's first Halloween, but there were so many pictures I did a separate post on just Halloween!!
Busy in the office.
Bath Time!!
Spending some time on the floor in his room with his buddy- the giraffe.
Rosie Mae. Harrison has been REALLY interested in Rosie. He smiles at her every time he can see her in the room.

Pumpkins!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment