Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Harrison- Week 13



* I had to post two pictures this week- They were too dang cute!

This week was a busy week! Daddy took Harrison outside to lay on the
grass on day. He liked it so much that he spent over an hour just looking up at the trees!

We went shopping with grandma Gayle, and found a HUGE sale at Once Upon a Child. I spent a while stocking up on some bigger clothes. This, along with getting a fresh batch of hand-me-downs, required me to go through the clothes we had and assess what we really need. Conclusion...we will not have to do laundry very often...for a while!!

We went to Jimmy's surprise Birthday party, which was GREAT! However, Harry reached his max at about 9:00, and he let us know it until we got home. He doesn't do that very often, so we are blessed in that way. Bryan and I wonder if Harrison is maybe teething? He is chewing on anything he can get into his mouth, and drooling a TON! Plus, he has been a little more cranky than usual. Last, but not least, we had dinner with grandma and grandpa Gregory while Daddy worked on the car.




New clothes for Fall...love the cowboy shirt!

Swingin' with my puppy!

Smiles!

Spending time on the surfboard mat!





Hanging out under the trees!



"Mom, do I have to wear clothes?"






With Grandma and Grandpa Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment