Thursday, July 22, 2010

Harrison- Week 9



At nine weeks, Harrison got to meet the Aamot side of the family at great aunt Barb's (grandma Gayle's family). There were three little girls (Kate, Aria and Ally) to watch, and lots of hugs from great Grandma and great Grandpa! We also went to lunch with Laura, Katie, Adam and Emily for Katie's Bachelorette. He was a champ- sleeping through lunch, but posing for pictures when needed!

His greatest accomplishment this week...sleeping until 3-4 am (a 6-7 hour stretch)!!! Of course, sleeping in the Nap Nanny. He also started to chew on his hands/fists, and standing up on mommy and daddy's lap!











Pictures from the shower.




Completely lost in his mobile!




Helping Dad change the oil before the long trip!



Bachelorette lunch with Katie


"I think I might want a bink..."


"Mom, you don't have to hold it."


"See, I can do it myself!"


COOL DUDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment